By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- understand what is a search strategy;
- understand the importance of building a search strategy;
- identify the steps in building a search strategy;
- combine the search terms (keywords) using Boolean Operators to create search strings;
- use truncation and wildcards to limit or expand your search results;
- use phrase searching to narrow down your search results.
NB: Before you move onto the NEXT LESSON, please click on the NEXT TAB (Search Strategy & Techniques) to complete this lesson.