The Division for Postgraduate Studies (DPGS) offers virtual mentoring to registered UWC postgraduate (PG) students.
Duties of the Writing Coaches
- Conduct a one-on-one academic interaction with postgraduate students on general academic writing skills.
- Provide comprehensive assistance in writing skills within the context of organised, logical and coherent presentations of research proposals and theses.
- Assist postgraduate students with supervisor's comments in proposals or thesis drafts.
Duties of the Statistical Coaches
- Assistance with the development of data collection tools (surveys, questionnaires, etc)
- Data preparation and cleaning:
- Master sheet preparation, coding and labeling
- Data cleaning
- Assist with data analysis
- Use of data analysis software: SPSS and AtlasTi.
COACHES DO NOT WRITE FOR STUDENTS AND ARE NOT SUPERVISORS!
To request and be assigned a writing or statistical coach, please complete the JOTFORM via the link below: