How the Faculty Librarian can help you during your research journey
Do you need assistance finding relevant information for your research?
Are you a student or researcher struggling to develop search strategies?
Do you need help searching databases, conducting a grey literature search, or managing your citations?
The CHS Faculty Librarian is pleased to offer a variety of literature search services to students and researchers and consist of the following elements:
- Assistance finding relevant information for your research.
- Identify relevant databases and gray literature resources in which to conduct literature searches related to your topic.
- Design and implement complex, comprehensive search strategies to maximize retrieval of relevant studies.
- Create search alerts to ensure that new studies are found while the systematic review is in progress.
- Use citation management software, such as Endnote and Mendeley to manage and organise your research references.
- Assistance with manual referencing using APA or Havard referencing styles.
- Track down hard-to-find full text articles for screening and review.
Please contact or book an appointment with your Faculty Librarian at email@example.com
Telephone no.: 021 959 2684