Adobe Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across various platforms and devices. Install the Reader mobile app to work with PDF documents on your Android tablet or phone. Easily access, manage and share a wide variety of PDF types. Use Adobe Document Services to convert and export PDF files.
Adobe Reader allows you to do the following:
• Quickly open PDF documents from your email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text searching using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
SimpleMind is a simple mind mapping app that lets you coordinate your mind maps between your computer and your smart device. The great thing about this app is that it is practical and simple to use.
For those writing essays and struggling to get their bibliographies and citations in order, EasyBib is the perfect app.
You can enter the book’s title to get the citation you need and copy it directly into your bibliography. Some more features include that you can save and share citations and even scan book barcodes for instant reference generation.
EasyBib also allows you to use different citation styles, including MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard, and thousands more. (Note that you may need to subscribe to the Pro version of the app to use certain styles.)
University of the Western Cape,
Robert Sobukwe Road,
Tel: 021 959 2946